|— Chester resident —|
|Personal motto: Nil carborundum|
|Full title||Beatta, wife of Valkyrii, Lady of the Lupins|
|Place of Residence||(unknown), Chester, County Palatine of Chester|
|Affiliations||Tasty Taters Vegetable Guild, Da Vinci Institute|
|Account created||April 2nd 1456|
Beatta is a resident of Chester.
- Beatta arrived in Canterbury at the end of a long, harrowing journey South from Chellyngton near Bedford. She was underfunded on the trip and arrived in a state of embarrassment - ragged and poor. She worked at the church, in the mines and for the good folks of Canterbury and saved enough for a real cottage and veggie patch, and valuable lupins.
- Found fruit under my bed, and then a brown paper bag with a big yellow M on it...
- There was a nasty incident with a boat - best forgotten!
- I found two ears of corn and £5, a piece of wood and a fish.
- Moved into 23 Stour Street with my black cat, Claude - very nice place.
- Member of the Tasty Taters Vegetable Guild.
- Misunderstanding about bartending at the Jester's Mask.
- Travelled for the first time to Sevenoaks - cut wood - no blood.
- Nice to be home in Canterbury!
- Found bread on my table and £5 under a stone (twice), a small ladder, 2 pieces of wood, and meat under my pillow.
- Won a loaf of bread in the Treasure Hunt!
- Engaged to be married to Valkyrii.
- Bought a second field - Wheat
- Mug Pit installed in back yard.
- Found £10 under 2 rocks.
- Beatta's Bakery & Swap Shoppe opened.
- Another trip to Sevenoaks - trouble getting back. Again, nice to be home.
- Found another small ladder and 2 pieces of wood.
- Valkyrii moved in at Stour Street.
- Tried boat ownership once more - very successfully!
- Discovered that a headscarf is a man's item of clothing (?).
- Member of
- Off to find a druid. Sevenoaks, Lewes, Arundel.
- 16th Sept - In a different country! - visited Winchester, England
- Found another £5 in my garden!
- Acquired an oak woodland off the road to Sevenoaks.
- Married to Valkyrii at the Oak Grove and Stone Circle, by the druid Derua.
- Left Canterbury - travelled to Dover, Hastings, Lewes, Arundel, Winchester, Reading, Oxford, Evesham, Warwick, Birmingham, Stafford, Beeston.
- Moved to Chester - Baker and Vegetable farmer at 66 Duke Street.
- Chester Town Mentor
December 1456 - Found two free pieces of wood; and £5 under a stone, twice! - Almost widowed in an outbuilding event. Nice save by Morgayne the blacksmith.
- A free small ladder and Rep pt
- Bartender at the Merchant's Jig briefly.
- Became a defensive machine due to a fabulous shield from Colin104 - Chester's Master Shield maker.
- Took up sheep farming.
- Found £5 under another stone! also an oar (?)
- Feb 25th - Level 3 - State Way
- Chester County Councillor (Sherrif)
- Got a free large ladder, and an oar.
- Defended the castle from riots.