- The Chalice was the first ship to ever sail in the English-speaking RK.
- The voyage of the Chalice was the first use of RK in-game coding for sailing and thus was considered a first test of seafaring.
- After many difficulties during the voyage, The Chalice arrived safely in Liverpool, England on December 8, 1457.
- During the voyage, bugs in the coding were discovered and solved. However, the crew suffered starvation and many setbacks.
- For this reason, upon completion of the Chalice's voyage, RK admins compensated Lord Arogandor with some seafaring skills.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.