Level 3 is one of the levels of the new level system in Renaissance Kingdoms. This used to be the name of a level 1 character before the intermediate levels were added, and many off-wiki guides still refer to it as such.
Upon reaching level 3, you will decide if you wish to become a farmer or a vagabond. If you choose farmer, you will have 90 pounds removed from your inventory and you will be be able to select your first field. If you choose vagabondt you will not lose any money but do not get a field either, although you do get all the other rights and privileges of a farmer.
To reach level 4, a character needs to meet 9 requirements.
These requirements are:
- Sell two farming products on the market.
- Have at least 15 reputation points with at most 8 trust points.
- Have at least 10 strength.
- Have at least 10 intelligence.
- Have at least 10 charisma.
- Have at least 200 pounds in your inventory.
- Place your house in the village.
- Place your field or livestock in the village.
- Post a message in the Town Hall forum or in the county tavern.