|— town —|
|Motto: Fide et Fortudine|
|Country||Kingdom of England|
|Province||Province of York|
|Diocese||Diocese of Carlisle|
|Population (May 27, 1463)|
Penrith is located in the North of Westmorland County. It has three roads: one leading south, towards Appleby, County Palatine of Lancaster; one leading east towards Keswick; and one leading north towards Scotland. Penrith receives many visitors as it is in the direct route between Scotland and the rest of England.
- Gold Mine - Capacity 50 - Wages £15.00
- Stone Mine - Capacity 50 - Wages £15.00 open part time
- Clay Pit - Capacity 50 - Wages £15.00
- Penrith Market Square
- Church of Penrith
- Richgram's Cap'n Morgan's - Owned by Scott Schwinn Marius in honor of Richgrams, a beloved friend. Bartender is Sassy_Walllace_Marius, Wife of Scott Schwinn.
- The Highlanders Inn - Owned by Town Hall.
- The Dark Knight's Order - Owned by Arckangels. Bartender is Arckangels.
- The Naughty Wench - Was owned by Beemo. But recently moved and burned down the tavern before leaving.
- The New Inn - Owned by Eira, Bartended by Eira.
- The Gypsy Circle - Owned by Fae, Bartended by Rayn.
- The Blue Hat - Owned by the Town Hall, renamed in October, 1462. Currently bartended by Kieri.
Shops & WorkshopsEdit